This is the first ever FIT 4 LIFE FITNESS CHALLENGE run promises to be effective for many reasons.
We are on a mission to improve and enrich lives through health and fitness. Over the last 20 years in the industry, we have been able to identify exactly what is needed to get results, make fitness fun and ensure new active and healthy habits become a part of your everyday life.
We have created unique programs that definitely get results and the 21 Day ‘Fit for Life’ Challenge ticks all the same boxes, yet is delivered in a unique and different way. This is the first time to launch this type of challenge, and we will be introducing lots of new, fun and effective elements to change your life and show you what the Aspire community is all about.
It takes 21 days to form a habit. A lot can happen in a short amount of time if you implement an intelligent plan of proper nutrition and the right type of exercise filled with compound movements, interval cardio training and flexibility. This Challenge is about getting back to fundamentals and establishing new healthy habits in just 21 days.
This is Why the Challenge is going to be so effective!
- It’s a TEAM Challenge. As they there is no ‘i’ in TEAM. No doubt, hands down, superseding anything else, team work is the key to success. Bring a friend, parter, work buddy for more fun and better results!
- It’s FULL of ACCOUNTABILITY. You keep your team mates on track, committed and consistent to make the challenge fun and effective.
- There will be secret tasks given to each team during the challenge, and physical challenges to complete during the 21 days. Unannounced. No preparation. On the spot challenges.
- TRACKING! What gets measured gets improved. Essential motivation and tracking your success. WE measure specific performance benchmarks pre and post as program. It’;s fun, simple and allows you to see your progress, and aspire to better fitness.
- Nutrition Plans. The essential element for your results. Something that continues to be left out from training programs, and something we have spent a lot of time to develop and prepare for you. The nutrition guidelines are siple, easy to follow and realistic for everyone to follow. No crash diets, this is simple eating that you can apply to your lifestyle.
- Recipes. If you like to cook, then we have the perfect recipe book for you try out in the kitchen. No need to think of what’s cooking tonight 🙂
- Smoothie Recipes. Again, based on convenience, we have tried and tested all the smoothies in this book. And they are DELICIOUS!
- Your Team of 2. If you do not have friends (which we hope you do lol) to join your team, we will form teams where possible. But no guarantee, so you better start prepping your friends now!
- Timing. Yes, its early mornings. Why? Because research has proven time and time again, those that make the extra effort to get up early, and get there training done first thinking are more successful. Not just at sticking to a new active lifestyle, also for achieving goals, creating new healthy habits and CONTINUING their new lifestyle month after month, year after year. There aer additional 30 minute classes and sessions in the evenings too.
And this is OUR GOAL.
To help you achieve health and fitness for LIFE! This is success.
- Prizes. Everyone likes prizes. Something to aim for. A target, reward or incentives to come out on top. Even though everyone is a winner, and every team is committed to performing their best, there will be prizes awarded for teams that everyone has a chance to win. Participant in all sessions is one for example.
The winning team will win their weekend for FREE!!
So there you have it. The secret 10 that will help you and your teams strive for tremendous success, fun and fitness.
In addition, these are the other rules of engagement:
Remember this. Team of TWO (2), Maximum of 2 per Team.
This is the Challenge. Do it for just 21 days and the results will speak for themselves.
- Eat real food, natural wholesome.
- Avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Align your carb intake with your weight goals and activity levels.
- Move frequently: Get between 2-5 hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- Lift heavy things: Conduct 1-6 brief, intense sessions of full-body functional movements.
- Sprint: Go “all out” once a week. Be Prepared for this! We will be hitting ‘The Track’
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night. Essential!!
- Get 15 minutes of direct sun exposure each day. Plenty out in the park. Another reason for outdoor training.
- Play! Disengage, unwind and have fun each day. We have some activities and trips planned during the challenge.